Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why??




Why? why? why? .... I know we are not supposed to question, but why do these accidents happen? to loving mothers and fathers, who do everything in their power to protect and love their kids, why???

It absolutely breaks my heart to say that Benjamin passed to heaven last night. He is now eating marshmallows in Jesus' lap.


We all prayed hard for a miracle, now we need to pray just as hard for Ben's family {Dave, Steph, Gabe, Eli and baby Elise + extended family} While it is great comfort that little Ben is in heaven, that does not mean it doesn't hurt to be seperated, even with the promise of seeing him again....


Thank you for remembering them.



{Ben dressed as Theodore for Halloween 2009, his brothers were Alvin & Simon}




2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, so heartbreaking. I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers to family and friends.

Stephanie

Manda (+2) said...

Oh My. I'm so sorry. Praying for healing.